The stuff you need to know:
- Mike has a Degree in Business and Law and was going to be a Barrister
- Mike is in his 21st year as an adviser for Personal, Business and Corporate Clients
- He is a specialist in Buy to Let and Specialist (or as he calls it ‘Exotic’) Finance
- Mike’s clients describe him as “knowledgeable, professional, tenacious
and friendly.” They would “highly recommend Mike to anyone, whether for a small mortgage, personal and business insurances or for larger scale property portfolios, pensions, investments… in fact, anything financial!”
The stuff you want to know:
- Mike is divorced with 2 children and lives with his new partner, Katherine, her daughters and foster children.
- When he is not at work, Mike, as you can imagine, is a very busy person.
- Mike has also been a Town and Borough Councillor and was Chairman of the Tavistock and District Chamber of Commerce last year
- Mike is an ever hopeful Tottenham fan but has lately been enticed by the oval ball and Exeter Chiefs
- Mike loves a G&T whilst sitting outside a pub by the beach in Salcombe….
- Mike has just joined a Gym and is reminding himself of why exercise is bad for you!